Podcast Coaching, Professional Voice Over,
Audio Editing, Media Services and more…
Podcast Bumpers & Radio Show Introductions
I will write, record, and edit one intro and one outro (call to action bumper) for your radio show/event/podcast and upload them to the cloud (DropBox or Box.net). These custom recordings include royalty-free music and can be used for all of your podcasts & event recordings. This price is also good for one 60-second commercial or promotion in lieu of the bumpers.
Click Here to listen to podcast bumper (intro/outro) examples.
Podcast Strategy, Training, and Promotion
During three, one-hour long training sessions:
- We will verify that you have a solid studio setup
- We will strategize the name, structure, and description of your podcast
- We will iron out podcast scheduling details
- I will teach you how to create a professional voice over delivery
- We will clarify your intentions for your podcast
- I will help you write your intro and outro (bumpers) scripts
- I will teach you to publish your first podcast on Podbean & Apple Podcasts
Please visit the Podbean Website to explore their media hosting services and podcast offerings (Affiliate Link with Free Trial).
Plan to have your graphic designer create a professional podcast cover graphic several weeks before your event, summit, or podcast is launched. A 3000×3000-pixel JPG is the recommended size and format for a podcast cover graphic at Apple Podcasts.
Your Investment: $1197
Shann’s Signature Podcast Coaching Offering
**My Most Popular Podcast Coaching Offering**
You will receive three supportive coaching sessions devoted to:
Podcast Strategy + GarageBand/Audacity Training + Podbean Training (Media Host) + Podcast Launch Promotion/Marketing
Together we will strategize the name, creation, content, description, scripting, scheduling, marketing, and promotion details for your new podcast! During these 3, 60-minute mentoring/training sessions:
- clarify your intentions for your podcast
- determine your name and podcast description
- create powerful intro and outro scripts
- discuss the content, format and how to repurpose your great work
- strategize podcast creation and distribution for coverage and continuity
- professionally voice your podcast bumpers (intro and two outros)
- provide content (text only) for your podcast web page(s) to be implemented by your web designer.
- teach you how to use GarageBand to record podcasts (if you have a MAC) for great quality sound or Audacity if you have a PC.
- teach you about studio workflow for ease and grace
- show you how to upload and publish your first podcast at Podbean
- set up your podcast channel at Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, and Google Podcasts
- edit your first 4 podcasts (Add intro/outro and upload to Podbean which feeds your podcast to Apple Podcasts and all other directories)
You will also receive:
- a podcast social media promotion kit to drive listeners to your podcast on Apple podcasts
- one royalty-free music track to use for your podcast intro/outro (if needed)
- a celebratory post in the podcast bath media services group with a call for subscribers, ratings, and reviews
- You will receive one professionally designed podcast cover graphic from one of my favorite designers (if needed)
*You do not have to use Podbean to serve up your podcast to your website, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, etc. There are lots of other choices. I work with and am an affiliate of Podbean because I love their client interface, support, statistics, and price point. You can easily set up a free month trial at www.podbean.com to test it out.
Your Investment: $1997.00
Terms: 50% down and 50% due 30 days after your first session.
- critique your show music, introduction, and call to action outro
- give you feedback on your delivery
- assess and improve your show notes
- dig into your podcast metrics
- make sure your show has proper ID3 tagging
- analyze how you promote your show
- critique your podcast cover graphic
Your Investment: $397.00
MAC – Garage Band Training
In this 30 minute session, I will teach you how to navigate GarageBand on your MAC, create your first recording, export your files to your desktop and upload them to Podbean.
Your Investment: $150.00
Audio Editing Services
I offer audio editing services for people who’d rather not mess with editing and uploading their audio files.
For podcast editing, soundcheck, intros/outros, ID3 tagging, and uploading to your media host, plan on $160 to edit & schedule 4 podcasts up to 30-40 minutes each. Annual plans are available.
Please note, this is a light editing offering. Deeper edits and longer format audio is quoted on a project basis and start at $3 per minute.
Your Investment per month: $160
A Media Services Invoice will be sent upon verification of editing services needed.
Headliner Video Creation
You invest a lot of time and effort into creating your podcast. In my opinion, you can get even more out of your great work if you are doing more than posting a link to each episode on social media and sending out a newsletter. I can help you by creating a Headliner video to promote each episode which you or your team can share on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, and anywhere video lives.
Headliner is an app that allows you to upload your cover graphic and pull a powerful short audio sound bite from each new episode turning your audio into a branded video. Videos get more traction on social media so your podcast will too! All you have to do is set up a free account with Headliner and send me your login credentials. The app is free for up to 5 projects each month. These promos can be created at the same time I produce your show so you can use them as teaser promos or stand-alone posts/social shares to drive more traffic to your podcast. I am offering this new podcasting service for $30 per podcast episode. This service includes a short 30-90 second video for every episode using your podcast cover graphic and audio from your show’s content. Price based on 4 podcasts promos per month.
Your Investment per month: $120
Kick Off Interviews
I love providing teachers, master class hosts, podcasters, and entrepreneurs with high-quality, informational kick-off interviews. This interview is an excellent platform to share more about you, your event/offering, and will drive listeners to your registration page via social media.
You receive an MP3 recording of your interview to post on your website and share with your following along with a free Podbean account that will make it easy to distribute your interview via social media. You also get 1 produced headliner promo.
I virtually host, produce, record, edit, and deliver our conversation within 72 hours.
Social Media Marketing Kits
Your new podcast needs to be promoted properly if you want to get a return on your investment. I can help you with this! I will create 5 launch tweets, 5 evergreen tweets, 2 Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn posts, and 1 blog footer/newsletter promotion for your new podcast. I will also recommend how to implement your posts to grow your subscriptions, ratings, and reviews. This kit also includes an interview prep list, guest invitation letter, and collaborative socail media email that you can use if you will be interviewing experts on your podcast. As an extra bonus, your podcast will also be supported by members of the Podcast Bath Media Services Group on Facebook.
Fees for Podcast Bath Media Services
I ask that all media services under $800 be paid in advance. For Investments of $800 or more, a 50% deposit is required in advance via PayPal or personal check. The remaining balance is due 30 days after our first coaching session.
Additional Media Services: I offer audiobook recording, guided meditation recordings, book trailers, opt-in audio gifts, and professional voice talent for TV & radio commercials. If there is something you want to create that is not listed here, please fill out the form below and let me know what you’re thinking of producing. I’m happy to support you or point you in the direction of someone who can be of service.