Podcast Coaching, Professional Voice Over,
Audio Editing, Media Services and more…
Shann’s Signature Podcast Coaching Offering
You will receive 4 supportive coaching sessions devoted to:
Podcast Strategy + GarageBand/Audacity Training + Podbean Training (Media Host) + Podcast Launch Promotion/Marketing
Together we will strategize the name, creation, content, description, scripting, scheduling, marketing, and promotion details for your new podcast! During these 3, 60-minute mentoring/training sessions:
- clarify your intentions for your podcast
- determine your name and podcast description
- create powerful intro and outro scripts
- discuss the content, format, and how to repurpose your great work
- strategize podcast creation and distribution for coverage and continuity
- professionally voice your podcast bumpers (intro and two outros)
- provide content (text only) for your podcast web page(s) to be implemented by your web designer.
- teach you how to use GarageBand to record podcasts (if you have a MAC) for great quality sound or Audacity if you have a PC.
- teach you about studio workflow for ease and grace
- show you how to upload and publish your first podcast at Podbean
- set up your podcast channel at Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, and Google Podcasts
- edit your first 4 podcasts (Add intro/outro and upload to Podbean which feeds your podcast to Apple Podcasts and all other directories)
You will also receive:
- a podcast social media promotion kit to drive listeners to your podcast on Apple podcasts
- one royalty-free music track to use for your podcast intro/outro
- a celebratory post in the podcast bath media services group with a call for subscribers, ratings, and reviews
- You will receive one professionally designed podcast cover graphic from one of my favorite designers
- A kick-off interview for your podcast
*I work with and am an affiliate of Podbean because I love their client interface, support, statistics, and price point. You can easily set up a free month’s trial at www.podbean.com to test it out.
Your Investment: $2997.00 (Save $497 if you book before 12/31/22)
Terms: 50% down and 50% due after your first session.
Investment for Signature Coaching + 12 months of Podcast Editing: $5997.00
Podcast & Radio Show Bumpers
I will write, record, and edit one intro and one outro (call to action bumper) for your radio show/event/podcast and upload them to the cloud (DropBox or Box.net). These custom recordings include royalty-free music and can be used for all of your podcasts and event recordings. This price is also good for one 60-second commercial or promotion in lieu of the bumpers.
Click Here to listen to podcast bumper (intro/outro) examples.
- critique your show music, introduction, and call-to-action outro
- give you feedback on your delivery
- assess and improve your show notes
- dig into your podcast metrics
- make sure your show has proper ID3 tagging
- analyze how you promote your show
- critique your podcast cover graphic
Your Investment: $497.00
MAC – Garage Band Training
In this training session, I will teach you how to navigate GarageBand on your MAC, create your first recording, edit and export your files to your desktop and upload them to your media host.
Your Investment: $197.00
I offer audio editing services for podcasters who’d rather not mess with editing, uploading, and scheduling their episode files.
For podcast editing, soundcheck, intros/outros, ID3 tagging, and uploading to your media host, plan on $50 per episode for up to 30 minutes each. Please note that this is a light editing offering. Deeper edits and longer format audio is quoted on a project basis and start at $3 per minute.
A Media Services Invoice will be sent upon verification of the editing services needed. Annual plans are available. Ask me about editing + promo packages
Headliner Video Creation
You invest a lot of time and effort into creating your podcast. In my opinion, you can get even more out of your great work if you are doing more than posting a link to each episode on social media and sending out a newsletter. I can help you by creating a Headliner video to promote each episode which you or your team can share on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, and anywhere video lives.
Headliner is an app that allows you to upload your cover graphic and pull a powerful short audio sound bite from each new episode turning your audio into a branded video. Videos get more traction on social media so your podcast will too! All you have to do is set up a free account with Headliner and send me your login credentials. The app is free for up to 5 projects each month. These promos can be created at the same time I produce your show so you can use them as teaser promos or stand-alone posts/social shares to drive more traffic to your podcast. This service includes a :30 to 90-second video for every episode using your podcast cover graphic and an audio clip from your show’s content.
Your Investment per month: $40 per headliner promo or $140 for 4 episodes per month
Kick off Interview
I love providing teachers, master class hosts, podcasters, and entrepreneurs with high-quality, informational kick-off interviews. This interview is an excellent platform to share more about you, your podcast, or your event, and will drive listeners to your registration page via social media.
You receive an MP3 recording of your interview to post on your website and share with your following along with a free Podbean account that will make it easy to distribute your interview via social media. You also get 1 produced headliner promo.
I virtually host, produce, record, edit, and deliver our conversation within 72 hours.
Fees for Podcast Bath Media Services
I ask that all media services under $1000 be paid in advance. For Investments of $1000 or more, a 50% deposit is required in advance via PayPal, credit card, wire transfer or personal check. The remaining balance is due in 30 day.
Additional Media Services: I can record your audiobook, guided meditation, book trailers, opt-in audio gifts, and professional voiceover for TV & radio commercials. If there is something you want to create that is not listed here, please fill out the form below and let me know what you’re thinking of producing. I’m happy to support you or point you in the direction of someone who can be of service.
Podcast Bath Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields