Professional Voice Over, Podcast Training,
Interviews, Editing, Media Services and more…
Take a peek my most popular media services to amplify your great work.
Podcast Bumpers & Radio Show Introductions
I will write, record and edit one intro and two outros (call to action bumpers) for your radio show/event/podcast and upload them to the cloud (DropBox or Box.net). These custom recordings include royalty free music and can be used for all of your podcasts & event recordings. This price is also good for one 60-second commercial.
Click Here to listen to podcast bumper (intro/outro) examples.
Podcast Strategy, Training, and Promotion
During three, one-hour long training sessions:
- We will verify that you have a solid studio setup
- We will strategize the name, structure, and description of your podcast
- We will iron out podcast scheduling details
- I will teach you how to create a professional voice over delivery
- We will clarify your intentions for your podcast
- I will help you write your intro and outro (bumpers) scripts
- I will teach you to publish your first podcast on Podbean & Apple Podcasts
Please visit the Podbean Website to explore their media hosting services and podcast offerings (Affiliate link with Free Trial).
Plan to have your graphic designer create a professional podcast cover graphic several weeks before your event, summit, or podcast is launched. A 3000×3000-pixel JPG is the minimum recommended size and format for a podcast cover graphic at Apple Podcasts.
Your Investment: $897
Shann’s Signature Offering
**My Most Popular Podcast Coaching Offering**
You will receive three supportive coaching sessions devoted to:
Podcast Strategy + GarageBand/Audacity Training + Podbean Training (Media Host) + Podcast Launch Promotion/Marketing
Together we will strategize the name, creation, content, description, scripting, scheduling, marketing and promotion details for your new podcast! During these 3, 60 minute mentoring/training sessions:
- clarify your intentions for your podcast
- determine your name and podcast description
- create powerful intro and outro scripts
- discuss the content, format and how to repurpose your great work
- strategize podcast creation and distribution for coverage and continuity
- professionally voice your podcast bumpers (intro and two outros)
- provide content (text only) for your podcast web page(s) to be implemented by your web designer.
- teach you how to use Garageband to record podcasts (if you have a MAC) for great quality sound or Audacity if you have a PC.
- teach you about studio workflow for ease and grace
- show you how to upload and publish your first podcast at Podbean
- set up your podcast channel at Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, and GooglePlay
- edit your first 4 podcasts (Add intro/outro and upload to Podbean which feeds to iTunes)
You will also receive:
- a podcast social media promotion kit to drive listeners to your podcast on iTunes
- one royalty free music track to use for your podcast intro
- a celebratory post in our podcast bath media services group with a call for subscribers, ratings, and reviews
- You will receive one professionally designed podcast cover graphic from one of my favorite designers
*You do not have to use Podbean to serve up your podcast to your website, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, etc. There are lots of other choices. I work with and am an affiliate of Podbean because I love their client interface, support, statistics, and price point. You can easily set up a free month trial at www.podbean.com to test it out.
Your Investment: $1547.00
Terms: 50% down and 50% due 30 days after your first session.
Royalty Free Stock Music for Podcasts
If you’re looking for an affordable, quick and easy way to add a smooth and professional sounding introduction to your podcast, there are several resources for royalty-free stock music.
When you invest in my most popular signature offering, your royalty free stock music track is part of your investment and is no extra charge.
MAC – Garage Band Training
In this 30 minute session, I will teach you how to navigate Garageband on your MAC, create your first recording, export your files to your desktop and upload them to Podbean.
Your Investment: $100.00
Audio Editing Services
I offer editing services for people who’d rather not mess with editing and uploading their audio files.
For Podcasts intros/outros, plan on 1 hour or $100 to edit & schedule 4 podcasts up to 30 minutes each.
Telesummit Media Services packages include the addition of the intro/outro to each file and getting the files uploaded & stored where they need to live so you can export them to iTunes. If you need additional edits within your interviews, there will be more time involved per audio file.
Your Investment: $100
A Media Services Invoice will be sent upon verification of editing services needed.
Kick Off Interviews
I love providing teachers, master class hosts, podcasters, and entrepreneurs with high-quality, informational kick-off interviews. This interview is an excellent platform to share more about you, your event/offering, and will drive listeners to your registration page via social media.
You receive an MP3 recording of your interview to post on your website and share with your following as well as a free Podbean account that will make it easy to distribute your interview via social media.
I virtually host, produce, record, edit and deliver our conversation within 48 hours.
Social Media Marketing Kits
Your new podcast or kick-off interview needs to be marketed properly if you want to get a return on your investment. I can help you with this! I will create 5 launch tweets, 5 evergreen tweets, 2 Facebook/Instagram posts, and 1 blog footer/newsletter promotion for your new podcast. I will also recommend how to implement your posts to grow your subscriptions, ratings, and reviews on iTunes/Apple Podcasts. This kit also includes an interview prep list, guest invitation letter, and collaborative marketing email that you can use if you will be interviewing experts on your podcast. As an extra bonus, your podcast will also be supported by members of the Podcast Bath Media Services Group on Facebook.
Telesummit Kick Off Interview + Media Service Packages
Virtual Summit Starter Media Services Package
Professional Voice Work (Intro + Outro) + Kick Off Interview*
You also have the option to choose my services a la carte at the prices listed by each service above. *All Telesummit Audio packages include Podbean training for you and/or your VA.
Fees for Podcast Bath Media Services
I ask that all media services under $800 be paid in advance. For Investments of $800 or more, a 50% deposit is required in advance via PayPal or personal check. The remaining balance is due 30 days after our first coaching session.
Additional Media Services: I offer audiobook recording, guided meditation recordings, book trailers, opt-in audio gifts, and professional voice talent for TV & radio commercials. If there is something you want to create that is not listed here, please fill out the form below and let me know what you’re thinking of producing. I’m happy to support you or point you in the direction of someone who can be of service.